- very old
- The people in the village still observe the ancient customs/traditions of their ancestors.
- a grove of ancient oak trees
- We got a ride in an ancient truck.
- an ancient barn
- I never thought I'd feel ancient at age 31.
- She finally decided to replace her ancient computer with something more modern and up to date.
- The practice was more common in ancient times than it is now.
- life in ancient Egypt/Rome/Greece/China
- the gods of the ancient Romans
- ancient artifacts
- She studied both ancient and modern history.
- Our relationship is ancient history.
- Forget about the problems we've had in the past. They're ancient history.