Auction | Mean of auction in English Dictionary
- a public sale at which things are sold to the people who offer to pay the most
- She bought the desk at an auction.
- He made several bids at the auction.
- The house is being sold at auction. = The house is up for auction.
- She works as an auctioneer at an auction house. [=a business that runs auctions]
- to sell (something) at an auction
- They auctioned a similar desk last year.
- The house was auctioned last week.
- The house was auctioned off last week.
Những từ liên quan với AUCTION