Beaver | Mean of beaver in English Dictionary
- a small animal that has thick, brown fur and a wide, flat tail, that cuts down trees with its teeth, and that builds dams and underwater houses with mud and branches
- a beaver dam [=a dam built by beavers]
- beaver ponds
- beaver skins/pelts
- the fur of a beaver
- a coat made of beaver
- a beaver coat
- a beaver hat
- to work in a very active and energetic way
- They've been beavering away for hours.
- They're still beavering away at the problem.
Những từ liên quan với BEAVERdoer