- an object that floats on water in a lake, bay, river, etc., to show areas that are safe or dangerous for boats
- to cause (someone) to feel happy or confident
- Buoyed by the success of her first novel, she began work on a second.
- He felt buoyed up by the support and encouragement of his friends and family.
- The tax breaks should help to buoy the economy.
- His spirits were buoyed [=uplifted, raised] by the good news.
- The falling leaf was buoyed up by a current of air.
Những từ liên quan với BUOYbeacon