- in dark colors
- They were both darkly dressed in business suits. [=they were wearing dark suits]
- darkly colored clothing/fabric
- a darkly handsome man
- He spoke darkly of the coming war.
- “We're heading for trouble,” she warned darkly.
- in a way that is threatening
- She hinted darkly that they might regret not helping her.
- His movie is a darkly comic portrayal of a troubled family.
- a darkly humorous/amusing story
- “For now we see through a glass, darkly…” 1 Corinthians 13:12 (KJV)
Những từ liên quan với DARKLY