Exhibition | Mean of exhibition in English Dictionary
- an act of showing some quality or trait
- a notable exhibition of courage
- give/provide an exhibition of bad manners
- an event at which objects (such as works of art) are put out in a public space for people to look at
- There were several famous paintings at the exhibition.
- an exhibition of early American crafts
- the act of showing something in public
- helping to promote artists by exhibition of their paintings
- a public display of athletic skill
- a fencing exhibition
- an exhibition baseball game [=an unofficial game that does not count in the standings]
- to behave in a foolish or embarrassing way in public
- He got drunk at the wedding and made an exhibition of himself in front of everyone.
- being publicly shown in an exhibition
- The coin collection will be (placed/put) on exhibition [=on exhibit] next week.