Hiccup | Mean of hiccup in English Dictionary
- a sound in your throat that is caused by a sudden, uncontrolled movement of muscles in your chest after you have eaten or drunk too much or too quickly
- a condition in which you make hiccups repeatedly
- The baby has (the) hiccups.
- I got the hiccups.
- a small problem, change, or delay
- Our computer problems were caused by a hiccup in the power supply.
- The stock market has continued to rise, except for a slight hiccup earlier this month.
Những từ liên quan với HICCUP