- the number 100
- a/one hundred (of them)
- a hundred and one = one hundred and one = (chiefly US) a hundred one [=101]
- two/several hundred (of them)
- Hundreds (and hundreds) (of them) came. = They came in the hundreds. = (chiefly Brit) They came in their hundreds.
- I've seen that movie hundreds of times. [=many times]
- a hundred-dollar bill
- Can you give me change for a hundred?
- He paid with a couple of hundreds.
- Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, you can fix the problem by restarting the computer.
Những từ liên quan với HUNDRED