Leisure | Mean of leisure in English Dictionary
- time when you are not working
- In his leisure [=free time, spare time], he paints and sculpts.
- I'd like to write more, but I simply don't have the leisure (to do it).
- enjoyable activities that you do when you are not working
- I don't have much time for leisure.
- She leads a life of leisure. [=she does not have to work]
- a character described as a lady/man/gentleman of leisure [=a woman/man who does not work and who spends a lot of time doing things for pleasure]
- leisure activities/pursuits
- Now that she's retired, she has more leisure time.
- the leisure class [=people who do not have to work]
- in a way that is not hurried
- We were able to study the menu at leisure.
- when you have free time available
- You can look over the contract at your leisure.