- a section or area of land
- Several 10-acre parcels (of land) are available.
- a parcel of real estate
- The parcel [=(chiefly US) package] was shipped today.
- She was carrying several brown paper parcels. [=boxes wrapped in heavy brown paper]
- The property was eventually parceled off and sold in pieces.
- to divide or share (something) among different people, groups, etc.
- The money was parceled out [=distributed] to local charities.
- They plan to parcel the tickets out in a lottery.
- We need to stop parceling out the blame for this problem and start working on a solution.
- The paintings have all been parcelled up.