Pasture | Mean of pasture in English Dictionary
- a large area of land where animals feed on the grass
- The horses were grazing in the pasture.
- Most of their land is pasture.
- She put/sent/turned the sheep out to pasture. [=she brought the sheep to a pasture to eat the grass]
- a new and better place or situation
- He left for greener pastures after working here for 10 years.
- She is looking for pastures new.
- to force (someone) to leave a job because of old age
- I'm not ready to be put out to pasture yet.
- I put my old computer out to pasture. [=got rid of my old computer]
- to put (an animal) in a pasture to feed on the grass
- The horses are pastured on several acres of land.
Những từ liên quan với PASTURE