Public service | Mean of public service in English Dictionary
- the business of supplying something (such as electricity, gas, or transportation) to the members of a community
- The cost of public services is on the rise.
- The station is running antismoking commercials as a public service.
- The company is heavily involved in public service.
- The TV station showed a public service announcement [=an announcement made for the good of the public] on drunk driving.
- He works in public service.
- She has devoted her life to public service.
Những từ liên quan với PUBLIC SERVICE