- a flower with a sweet smell that is usually white, yellow, red, or pink and that grows on a bush which has thorns on the stems
- a bouquet of roses
- He sent a dozen red roses to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day.
- The scandal forced several board members to resign, but the chairman came out smelling like a rose. [=the chairman's reputation was not damaged at all]
- turning out to be good
- Now that he finally has a job, everything's coming up roses for him. [=many good things are happening in his life]
- You shouldn't work so hard. You need to take some time to stop and smell the roses.
Những từ liên quan với ROSErosette