Stunt | Mean of stunt in English Dictionary
- to stop (someone or something) from growing or developing
- Poor soil can stunt a plant's growth.
- Too many restrictions have stunted the economy.
- Some people say that the announcement of his retirement was just a stunt.
- a promotional/publicity stunt
- a pilot doing loops and other dangerous stunts
- a difficult action or scene that is done by actors in a movie
- a star actor who does/performs his own stunts
- Don't ever pull a stunt like that again!