Subjective | Mean of subjective in English Dictionary
- relating to the way a person experiences things in his or her own mind
- subjective reality
- Dreaming is a subjective experience.
- a person's subjective perception of the world
- a subjective judgment/decision
- Personal taste in clothing is very subjective.
- In reviewing applicants, we consider both objective criteria, such as test scores, and subjective criteria, such as leadership ability.
- Law can be maddeningly subjective. So much is left up to your own interpretation.
- The pronoun “we” is in the subjective [=nominative] case in the sentence “We saw her.”