- having the color of the sun or of ripe lemons
afraid in a way that makes you unable to do what is right or expected
- a yellow car
- The raincoat was yellow.
containing news that is meant to shock people and that is not true or is only partly true
- He was too yellow to stand up and fight.
the color of the sun or of ripe lemons
- yellow journalism
to become yellow or to cause (something) to become yellow
- The bridesmaids were dressed in yellow.
- shades of yellow
- a room decorated in yellows and greens
- The paper had yellowed with age.
- The leaves were yellowed by disease.
Những từ liên quan với YELLOW