- the activity of reporting about an event or subject in newspapers, on television news programs, etc.
- The issue is not getting much coverage in the mainstream press.
- There was massive/extensive TV coverage of the funeral.
- The network will have live coverage of the game. [=it will broadcast the game as it is happening]
- For more complete coverage of this issue, see Chapter Six.
- The book gives full coverage to the history of the word.
- She has no insurance coverage. [=she does not have insurance]
- affordable health/medical coverage [=insurance that will pay for medical care; health insurance]
- My health insurance company has denied coverage for the treatment. [=it will not pay the cost of the treatment]
- something that an insurance company will pay for
- Fire/liability insurance coverages varied.
- optional/additional coverages
- He was responsible for coverage of the tight end.
- The team uses a variety of defensive coverages.
Những từ liên quan với COVERAGEdescription