- in a way that is very complete, extreme, strongly felt, etc.
- They fell deeply in love.
- The car expenses sent him even more deeply into debt.
- He asked us to think deeply [=to think seriously and for a long time] about the issue, because he felt it was very important.
- I'm deeply [=very, extremely] sorry.
- He came from a deeply religious family.
- They're deeply [=sharply] divided on the issues.
- I thought the movie was deeply moving/disturbing. = I was deeply moved/disturbed by the movie.
- a deeply flawed design
- The senator gave a deeply personal speech last night.
- We are all deeply committed to peace.
- The beliefs are deeply ingrained/embedded/entrenched in American culture.
- deeply held beliefs/values
- deeply felt emotions
- She cares very deeply about/for him.
- These traditions are deeply rooted in the past. = They are rooted deeply in the past.
- The designs are carved/cut deeply into the wooden chairs.
- deeply buried beneath the snow
- You'll have to dig/delve deeply into the library to find that information.
Những từ liên quan với DEEPLY