- the fact or condition of happening often
- the alarming frequency of serious automobile accidents caused by young drivers
- The frequency of student errors was frustrating to the young teacher.
- The frequency of our visits decreased [=our visits occurred less often] during the school year.
- Our visits decreased in frequency.
- Errors were occurring with increasing frequency.
- high/low frequency
- a sound wave of high/low frequency
- waves having very different frequencies from one another
- high/low frequencies
- a current having a frequency of 60 hertz
- a radio frequency of 30 megahertz