- unfair treatment
- The organization is devoted to fighting economic/racial/social injustice.
- protection against injustice
- the injustices of apartheid
- The law is part of an effort to correct an old injustice.
- He suffered a great/terrible injustice [=wrong] at their hands.
- They did her a great/terrible/grave injustice by not allowing her to file a complaint.
- I think you do the book an injustice when you call it “trash.”
- The weak punishment does an injustice to the criminal's victims.