- a group of people who are members of the public and are chosen to make a decision in a legal case
- The jury failed to reach a verdict.
- The jury found the defendant guilty/innocent. = The jury returned a verdict of guilty/innocent.
- She was selected to serve/sit on a jury.
- (US) She was selected for jury duty. = (Brit) She was selected for jury service.
- I demand my right to a trial by jury. = I demand my right to a jury trial. [=a trial that is decided by a jury]
- The jury [=judges] found her pie to be the best.
Những từ liên quan với JURY