- in a pleasant or correct way
- a nicely dressed older man
- a very nicely written essay
- Good work. Nicely done.
- The project seems to be moving along nicely.
- I think her idea will fit nicely into/with our original plans.
- “I only have this screwdriver.” “Thanks. It will do nicely.” [=it is suitable for what I want to do]
- Her new book is doing nicely in the bookstores. [=is selling well; is a success]
- He lives in New York City and is doing nicely for himself. [=is earning a lot of money]
Những từ liên quan với NICELY