- someone who speaks a particular language
- fluent speakers of French = fluent French speakers
- I disagree with the last speaker.
- He is an excellent public speaker.
- She was invited to be a guest speaker [=to give a speech] at the conference.
- She became the Speaker of the House (of Representatives).
- someone who is speaking
- improper grammar used by a writer or speaker
- The word “take” often indicates movement away from the speaker, while “bring” indicates movement toward the speaker.
- I bought new speakers for my stereo system.
Những từ liên quan với SPEAKERmouthpiece