- a good feeling that you have towards someone who has helped you, given something to you, etc.
- I brought you a gift as a way of showing my thanks for all you've done.
- I want to express my thanks [=gratitude] (to you) for your kindness and generosity.
- A simple bouquet of flowers can be a nice way to say thanks.
- We should give thanks (to God) for all the good things in our lives.
- The vote passed, no thanks to the mayor. [=the vote passed even though the mayor did not help or want it to pass]
- thank you very much
- Wow, this is great! Thanks a million!
- “I'm boring? Thanks a lot!”
- Thanks a million for leaving the door open. There are flies everywhere now.
- I'm a lot happier these days thanks to my new girlfriend.
- Thanks to a new technique, patients typically recover from the surgery in only a few days.
- Thanks to you we have to do the whole thing over again.