- a small line or fold that appears on your skin as you grow older
- They claim that this cream will reduce wrinkles.
- wrinkle-free pants
- I ran my hands over my skirt to smooth out the wrinkles.
- Here's the latest wrinkle in the story—we find out that the villain is actually the hero's father!
- He has added some new wrinkles to his game.
- We still have to iron out a few more wrinkles in the schedule.
- Linen clothing wrinkles easily.
- Moisture caused the wallpaper to wrinkle and peel.
- His brow wrinkled as he thought about the question.
- Try not to wrinkle your trousers.
- She wrinkled (up) her nose in disgust.