- always active or changing
- a dynamic city
- a dynamic relationship
- a dynamic [=enthusiastic] speaker
- an exciting and dynamic performance
- the dynamic theory of heat
- dynamic and potential energy
- the way that two or more people behave with each other because of a particular situation
- the dynamic between a doctor and a patient
- the teacher-student dynamic
- Group dynamics are important to consider.
- The dynamics of this class are different from those of other classes.
- Disease was a central dynamic in the decrease in population.
- a study on famine and population dynamics
- molecular/fluid dynamics
- Dynamics greatly affect the impact of the music.